Saturday, November 22, 2014

The electros we use most often are on the bottom shelf and at hand, which do not use much, was on t


All my adoration of the damned saw the shelves? Saving the country! Leo bought a large sheet of wood and made some in the size we needed to organize the kitchen. The electros who were on the counter were all accommodated in them, which also served to put the pots of food.
The electros we use most often are on the bottom shelf and at hand, which do not use much, was on the top shelf. The bombonieres bought pro birthday Vinicius, and are still full of sweets (we are donating, rs), which will be replaced with granola, cereal and other healthier things, health thanks.
Another measure was to buy a pro microwave support and also get him on the counter, 0 filter won a cape because it was a horrible thing to the lane appearing (Da Maria cloth, shop here Gravatá's City, but also has an online shop and sells all these tecidinhos to the kitchen, each more beautiful than the other). In this mobile will also organize a pretty tray to store coffee, sugar, sweetener and the little basket of bread, scenes of the next chapter. The pots were in mobile shelves hidden by the shower curtain (I forgot to take a picture). accent walls
And now the interior of the cabinets. I tried to separate all by category: Part for plastic accent walls things, accent walls one for the "waiver", accent walls another for things glasses accent walls we use in everyday life and finally another part to the bowls, cups, dishes, etc. It was not level Micaela Garcia, accent walls of Santa Help, but improved a cadim ...
Love the blog of you. Step here always to see the legal advice, the PAPs .. Pena my husband did not have much disposição..hehe .. And I already have triple shift .. and more "pioio"'re coming month. You know because I loved this post? Because it shows a real kitchen, which most people have. Not everyone can have those planned kitchens amazing ... See the kitchen guys I washed the soul.
People, I found the blog of you a few months ago and it was pure love, right the first time! Several ideas for my house which is rented. Wanted tips on the shelves, how did you do? And what is the first step for me, unmarried girl without male help, can buy / make / order and arm? Hugs! Answer
November 19, 2014
Ana and Leo congratulations for having survived this nightmare called organization accent walls post change part I cooking Now everything will be easier ... loved the shelf, here we are making great changes and these will be part of the decor lindinhas also Bjus <3 Reply
November 18, 2014
But it's a delight, this kitchen, Ana! Warns the boys that the nails will lead apron and we go by their hands dirty and do a lot of donut! All with condensed milk! #somenteparaosfortes! Hahahaha! Kiss, friend! accent walls Congrats! Answer
I wanted to leave a tip, can I? rs ... I follow a great organization that blog helped me to organize my amario of groceries and other corners of the house. If you want to take a look: http://www.organizesemfrescuras.com/2013/12/dicas-la-de-casa-despensa-organizada-e.html
imagine the hassle to get everything in order at home, as the super spacious kitchen you still had to put shelves to facilitate the use of appliances, and space remains for household items and groceries. We housewives need to burn neurons to create so many ideas and basic and functional solutions for day to day. In fact I think that the kitchen is the most used place inside a house therefore needs to be organized and warm. The cuisine from what I've seen, will be a charm. Hugs! Answer
Ana, I enjoyed the new house, pleasant environment even. The only thing that should a little tired (at least get tired) is the brightness of the bricks! Soon I, the love of passion. Maybe if the owner had painted them white on the inside of the house, you could have put more colors accent walls there. I thought about asking you if you guys will be able to paint them. bjos thousand! Answer
Ana, was very good !!! Super organized! Now, guess ... I do not know if you know, but I'm looking to buy home here, to organize the closet of groceries, a narrow wire rack and high, which is a kind of second floor on the shelf! Then in the bottom shelf, can you put higher things for ease of use and access. In addition to creating a space underneath accent walls to store things that we use less. Still not found in store here in Rio to buy ... I saw in a friend's accent walls house and looks great! If you find, I think it is worth investing!
In the end, it was all organizadinho. I do not know which environment is making 'border' with the kitchen in that area where the sink is, but that 'picture window' that has allowed me the idea, did a beautiful curtain not going to work? to close when not in use ac

No comments:

Post a Comment